Amethyst Face Roller
This soothing facial roller is made of authentic Amethyst stone. Amethyst has been used throughout history as the gemstone of intuition, clarity, and stress relief. We have hand selected the highest possible quality of Amethyst for these rollers.
- Improves microcirculation of skin, resulting in detoxification of aging toxin build up, release and removal of the stress hormone cortisol, and increased delivery of fresh blood and nutrients to skin, resulting in improved hydration, firmness, and radiance
- Assists in lymphatic drainage, which helps to balance and restore healthy skin function. When skin is functioning well, skincare products work better
- Helps alleviate inflammation and redness, resulting in a calm, even complexion
HOW TO USE:
- Daily use is based on the principles of TCM (traditional Chinese medicine), which looks to balance heat and cold in the body, as well as the over accumulation of wetness (fluids).
- These double-sided rollers are in sizes designed to fit all natural contours of eyes, face, and neck.
- We recommend use with your favorite facial oil.
- Click here to learn more about the specific massage patterns you can use to receive all of the amazing benefits of using your roller.
As skincare professionals, we recommend keeping this roller in the fridge for additional cooling benefit. We believe that cortisol management is a key, integral part of maintaining healthy skin for the long term. Many clinical studies have shown that excessive levels of the stress hormone cortisol cause the hardening of collagen fibers, called glycation. This leads to the increased early appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity. 5-10 minutes a day with your roller help you meditate, relax, and focus on your well being, which significantly reduces the negative effects of cortisol in skin.
TO CLEAN YOUR ROLLER:
Gently clean with mild soap and warm water as needed. Store in a clean, cool place. To get extra energy out of your crystals, we recommend placing in the sun for a few hours after you clean it.
The amethysts used to make our roller are ethically sourced from Uruguay, and hand selected by our team of skincare professionals to ensure you are receiving only the highest quality stone. Due to the natural variations in stone, the roller you receive will be unique to you. Our stones are never dyed, and you will see the beautiful, natural transparency and marbling that is characteristic of a high-quality natural amethyst.